Studying the Bible with God-centered – not us-centered – motives is a vitally important for individuals committed to faithfully following Jesus. But how do we effectively study the Word of God? Is there a “best” way to study the Bible?
Read Multiply pgs. 109-122.
- On pg. 109, four different approaches to studying the Bible are described. Which method do you apply the most and why?
- What three important aspects of Biblical study are described during this chapter?
- How are prayer and faith incorporated into studying scripture?
- What is the end result of studying the Bible?
- Do we depend on the Holy Spirit when reading the Bible?